Warning "Fallback Firmware is active"
The fallback firmware warning is not a problem. It will work perfectly fine as is, and it is just letting you know that the fallback is active. To get rid of the warning message, perform the following steps:
- Go to Main Settings > Manage Firmware
- Click the Radio button for a healthy version of 5.x.x firmware
- If both are healthy, select the opposite one that is running as the default.
- Commit the change.
- Cycle power to the switch and open up a new web browser.
- The warning message should no longer appear.
It is the customer's responsibility to review the advice provided herein and its applicability to the system. Red Lion makes no representation about specific knowledge of the customer's system or the specific performance of the system. Red Lion is not responsible for any damage to equipment or connected systems. The use of this document is at your own risk. Red Lion standard product warranty applies.
Red Lion Technical Support
If you have any questions or trouble contact Red Lion Technical Support by clicking here or calling 1-877-432-9908.
For more information: http://www.redlion.net/support/policies-statements/warranty-statement