This document describes updating a DA50A or DA70A to a new software group.
FlexEdge DA50A, DA70A
Updating a FlexEdge to a new software feature group.
There are two methods to connect to the FlexEdge device.
- Open the Crimson 3.2 PC application and select “Find Device” to locate the IP address of the device.
- In the Find Crimson Device window, select “Identify” to illuminate the LED status ring of the target device. (This can be helpful if numerous devices are found.) Once the correct FlexEdge device has been identified, select “Browse” to open a web browser and access the devices web GUI. (Username/Password shown below)
1. Use the mDNS name. In the address bar of a web browser type in: da50-123456.local, where 123456 is the last 6 digits of the device serial number (use da70-123456.local if connecting to a DA70A). USB updates are not currently supported.
2. Using the username and password for the GUI system web server, log into the device.
3. Next you will have to upgrade the FlexEdge device. In the web GUI, click on the serial number at the top right of the home screen. The following screen should represent what will appear.
4. Select Get Device Key and send the device key (text file) along with the purchase order to your Red Lion Distributor. A full list of Upgrade Options are available at the end of this document.
5. Red Lion will process the request and return an unlock file which will be installed via the Install Unlock File button.
6. The FlexEdge device will reboot and will be updated to the appropriate Group features
|DAA00AC3LI012000||FlexEdge License Upgrade SW Group 1 to Group 2|
|DAA00AC3LI023000||FlexEdge License Upgrade SW Group 2 to Group 3|
|DAA00AC3LI034000||FlexEdge License Upgrade SW Group 3 to Group 4|
|DAA00AC3LI013000||FlexEdge License Upgrade SW Group 1 to Group 3|
|DAA00AC3LI014000||FlexEdge License Upgrade SW Group 1 to Group 4|
|DAA00AC3LI024000||FlexEdge License Upgrade SW Group 2 to Group 4|
It is the customer's responsibility to review the advice provided herein and its applicability to the system. Red Lion makes no representation about specific knowledge of the customer's system or the specific performance of the system. Red Lion is not responsible for any damage to equipment or connected systems. The use of this document is at your own risk. Red Lion standard product warranty applies.
Red Lion Technical Support
If you have any questions or trouble contact Red Lion Technical Support by clicking here or calling 1-877-432-9908.
For more information: http://www.redlion.net/support/policies-statements/warranty-statement