Reading back the E2-10RTD-D configuration to the tool kit then loading it back to the module will create a configuration with incorrect values, thus causing the module to flash its alert LED.
Use Case: Read back configuration from the E2-10RTD-D
Sixnet I/O Tool Kit version 5.0.101 or earlier.
Incorrect values populated when reading back configuration
- Connect an EtherTRAK-2 module to a computer with Sixnet I/O Tool Kit installed via USB or Ethernet.
- Go to Operations -Readback. When the readback has returned the values to the tool kit, those values will be incorrect. To see this go to Configure-Configure Station\Module-I/O Channels-Analog Inputs. 10 RTD settings are not present.
* If this configuration is loaded to the module the Alert LED will blink indicating an invalid configuration.
- To correct this delete the configuration for the I/O Module from the tool kit and recreate it from scratch. Load the configuration from the Sixnet I/O Tool Kit to the EtherTRAK-2 module.
* If you have remote I/O Modules you may have to relink them in the RTU configuration.
It is the customer's responsibility to review the advice provided herein and its applicability to the system. Red Lion makes no representation about specific knowledge of the customer's system or the specific performance of the system. Red Lion is not responsible for any damage to equipment or connected systems. The use of this document is at your own risk. Red Lion standard product warranty applies.
Red Lion Technical Support
If you have any questions or trouble contact Red Lion Technical Support by clicking here or calling 1-877-432-9908.
For more information: http://www.redlion.net/support/policies-statements/warranty-statement